Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pet Peeve Du Jour

It drives me absolutely insane when I am trying to drive through the parking lot at work to get to my office only to have to crawl at -10 mph because people decide they are going to walk 5 across at a snail's pace, in the middle of the road and not get out of the way. Um... do you not hear the car right behind you? Do you not care? Do you have a death wish and want me to run you over?? WHAT?!

Now, the funny thing is, this doesn't bother me as much if I'm at the mall or something. But the fact that I work in an office complex makes it no secret that I actually HAVE to be somewhere like, oh, I don't know - my JOB? You taking your sweet ass time strolling through the parking lot is not only preventing me from getting there, but you're also pissing me off and making me want to find out what it would be like to run over your foot.

No comments: