Monday, August 4, 2008

August

Exciting things are all around this month...

1) I am exactly 20 days away from the last official day of the Summer 2008 semester. In other words, 20 days from now I will officially have my Masters degree!!!!!!

2) Today is my five year (full-time) anniversary with the company I work for. Can't wait to see what the next 5 are like!

3) I'm joining a kickball team. More specifically, the reigning Silicon Valley champs: The Booze Pirates.

4) Our friends are expecting their first child (a girl!) to arrive later this month.

5) We only have ONE wedding left to attend! Wooohooo!

6) I get to see Jess and Chris this weekend! And the dogs get to have a sleepover with their cousin, Indy.

7) Soccer camp is almost over for the summer, which means I might actually see Rusty for more than 30 minutes. Score!

Life is good.... :o)

2 comments:

"T-Bone" Lee said...

Yay!!! We made the list!!!! Can't wait!!!

Meghan said...

Yea, I'm trying to focus on that and not the fact that I have a 10 page paper to write. :( Bleh.

But yay! I'm excited to see you, even if it is just for a little bit. :)