Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am the smartest man alive!!!*

Well... make that "woman."

I did it!!!!! I just checked my grades and I finished my last class with a 97.5%! Which means that I have officially graduated and earned my Masters degree with a 4.0 GPA and the highest honors!

I have never done this before. I've come so close to getting straight A's or a 4.0 GPA in the past, but never quite got there. I don't think I can accurately express just how excited and relieved I am right now. And dare I say it? I am fucking proud of myself. :)

This. Is. Awesome.

*Props to anyone who can tell me what movie that quote is from. Hint: Which timeless classic addressed the age-old question of whether it was shampoo or conditioner that was indeed better?

5 comments:

"T-Bone" Lee said...

Shampoo is better because it goes on first and cleans the hair! NO! Conditioner is better! it makes the hair silky and smooooth!

"T-Bone" Lee said...

oh yea! and congrats!!! yay! 4.0!!!

sorry....got caught up with the billy madisonness...

Meghan said...

excellent, miss lee! you get a cookie! :)

did you get my note on myspace? i'm totally free on saturday to celebrate, and then (in true meg fashion) regret it sunday morning! haha

M said...

Congrats Meghan!!! Thats is AWESOME! I am sure you are very proud:)

Meghan said...

Though the question you posed has already been answered, I thought I'd let you know that I just watched that movie last week :)

And, you GO girl!