Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Heading East

As soon as I stop feeling as though someone is twisting my stomach like a wet rag, I'll be packing to go home for a few days. I'm SO excited!! First stop: good ol' New Jersey! I'll hang with my parents and my dogs for a bit before catching up with some friends. Then its off to spend two days in NYC with my sisters - what I'm sure will be the highlight of my trip! Luckily, the weather is supposed to be absolutely perfect, because as much as I love New York City and being home, its just not as fun when its raining. Now the only thing that can ruin this trip is if I don't start feeling better...

Soooo, I'll be back next week with pictures and a rundown of all the fun that was had - Jersey style. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Couldn't find an "I love NJ" pic huh?

Meghan said...

Shockingly enough, no. Crazy, huh?