Monday, March 31, 2008

8 Years

One guess as to who the romantic one is in this relationship:

RJ: So tomorrow's a special day, huh? (with a little smile)

Me: Oh, really? What's tomorrow?

RJ: .....?

Me: D'oh!! (a la Homer Simpson complete with forehead slapping)

Tomorrow, April Fool's Day, will be the eighth anniversary of when Rusty and I met. Cuh-raaaazy! At dinner tonight, we started talking about everything that has happened in the past eight years and couldn't stop. A lot has gone down for us, both as individuals and as a couple. And there are some days when I still cannot believe the way everything turned out. It has been quite a ride so far and it ain't over yet!

The icing on my double chocolate cake? How awesome is it that I found a guy who always remembers important dates?! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You left out that I still haven't made you your birthday cake... Waiting for Kimmie.