Monday, March 10, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Oh boy, this should be interesting (I hope!). My dearest Megs has tagged me, so I'll do my best to come up with 7 things about me that someone might care about... Here we go!


1) My husband and I met on April Fool's Day. We're just going to leave it at that. ;)

2) I'm very allergic to cats, but still went ahead and adopted a kitty, Jasper, when I graduated from college. He was great, but had a few flaws. First, he had the worst dander EVER. Rusty couldn't breathe in the same room as him. And instead of your typically sweet "meow" of most cats, he howled like a cat being mauled by a racoon. All. The. Time. After we gave him to a friend's family, we found out that my previous assumptions were right and he was deaf and, much like deaf people, couldn't hear what was coming out of his mouth and it affected his ... speech. (?) I loved that cat.... so did Brodie.



3) When Rusty proposed, he did it with a new puppy! Harley wore the ring around a purple collar (my favorite color). I was so excited about the dog, I didn't even notice the ring. Poor Rusty, as if proposing is nerve-wracking enough!

4) One of the first things I notice about a person is their teeth. Probably because I'm obsessed with my own teeth. I had horrible buckteeth as a kid. Horrible. I've had braces twice now. Three years of regular braces in grade school and I just finished a year of Invisalign. While I should have just kept wearing my retainers so that I could have save a few thousand bucks, it was totally worth it!

5) I was born in Redwood City, CA. I lived in San Francisco until I was 7, when my family moved to Rockaway, NJ where I lived until I came back to California for college. Overall, I have now lived in California longer than I lived in Jersey but consider Jersey my home. :)

6) I talk to myself when no one is around. It helps me gather my thoughts and practice what I'm going to say at a presentation or meeting or something. Is that weird?

7) I love reality television. I can't help but get sucked in! Its like watching a train wreck and I just can't get enough!


The only people I know to tag have already been targeted today! I guess I'll just have to wait for Jess to finish hers!

3 comments:

Megs said...

Oooh, good ones - I knew all of yours too! And no, I don't think it's weird that you talk to yourself. At least I wouldn't say so to your face. Thanks for playing my game - love you! :)

"T-Bone" Lee said...

I was there for number 1!!!

Meghan said...

megs - its totally cool if you thin i'm weird for talking to myself. as long as you don't try to have my committed, we're cool. ;)

jess - you sure were! noticed how i left out all other details? haha!